BBTF 13 Highlights

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Big Tent Experience - brev Dianne


Well, I am very grateful for being BREVIARIAN because I can feel God’s presence by attending gatherings like M.O.B Rules, BREVSTOCK, Vespers, and our latest event, Big Tent Festival.

Reflection and Lesson
- As a child of God, I learned that in anything we do, He’s there to guide us all the way for He loves us.  In every talk I heard, there’s a lesson I gained and that helped me to deepen my faith in God.

We can deepen our faith by serving, worshiping and praising him.  In Sir Michael Del Rosario’s talk, I realized that we don’t need to be in a hurry in getting a relationship because we will meet the right person at the right time. We need to be in love with God before falling in love with others.  And always remind ourselves that God is Love.

- In our life there are ups and downs. We just need to put our trust in Him in order to have a happy life. He has given us unique talents and gifts; so we need to take care of these.  What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God that is why we always say “To God Be the Glory!”

- In our family, there are problems that we can’t solve alone. It is always with the help of God.  Let us talk to Him as our brother,  our father,  and our Savior.  Deep within our heart, HE will plant His law, not on stone but in our hearts.  Follow Him, He will bring us back.  We will be His own and He will be our God.  We should have child-like trust in God.

- We must love our neighbor as we love our selves. Do unto others what you want to be done unto you. It is good to have friends rather to be hated by everyone. Just pray and He will show us the right friends. Let’s live our life to the fullest because life is the greatest gift He gave us, AMEN!

- I enjoyed this year’s Big Tent Festival but I’d rather be sleeping in tents and doing hard duties every day. Let’s always pick the harder way to live with God.

Dianne Kaye V. Trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment