BBTF 13 Highlights

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Big Tent Experience - brev Angel


be yourself
Big Tent 13 has been fun for me.  I’ve learned so many things:
1.        Wake up early – waking up each day and thanking God for giving me a new day and a chance to make things better than yesterday.
2.       I discovered my capabilities and what I can do.  I learned I can do much as God is with me every step of the way...guiding me on the right track.
3.       One word is ENOUGH.
4.       I came to realize how important my parents are to me.  I also realized how lucky I am to have everything I need through the kindness of my aunt.  God gave me a good family and I am grateful for it.
5.       When you have faith in God, you will be wealthy and will be successful in life.  We just have to believe in Him.
6.       I learned to discover God’s purpose in my life.
7.       I learned to FORGIVE.
8.       Be yourself (bro. Joshue talk)
9.       I’m ready for something more challenging,  because I think there are so many more important things to do in life.

This Big Tent, I realized that it’s not about the fun, the workshops, and the activities but it’s more about the people you are spending those memorable times with. They are those who are ready to listen to you and those whom you know will be there every step of the way.  These people are those who are closest to my heart at times of need and who are willing to be a shoulder to lean on.  They are the BREVIARIANS and I am proud to be one.



Brevs is my second family...I love them so much.

Thank you, Big Tent 13 for making me realize love and for making me realize so many important things in life.


Angel V. Trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment