BBTF 13 Highlights

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Call to Holiness - BBTF 8 Theme Song


Call to Holiness
Composed by: The Holy Seaweeds

Verse 1:
D                           A                          G                                        
I’ve been thinking looking at myself listening to 
                                A
this pray’r in my heart
D                                           Bm                          
Thinkin’ bout the blessings in life that 
                      Em        A
I have not come to see
    
Verse 2:
     D                          A                  
Now the world slowly fades away,
G                                   A
sometimes I’m ready to give up
D                                 Bm                        C         E
     Only in the darkness can light shine at its brightest

Pre-Cho:
    Bb                              F
And now I sing this song today
                 C                        D
coz its time to make a change

Cho:
                 A                    
I’ll be hopeful and faithful
        G
To head the call to holiness
A                                               G
I have much to gain and none to lose
F                                      G                                A
Trials come and pass but your love remains the same

Bridge:
    E                   D                          E
Jesus, He showed us how to live
    E                         G              D
He showed us why we live


No comments:

Post a Comment